Strong Court Ruling Upholds the Artistic License (fwd)

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Wed Aug 13 23:46:44 UTC 2008

Ben Tilly asserted:
> Therefore it was through this list that they got connected with the
> legal help they needed.

To make sure that credit goes where it is really due: the connection between
Mr. Jacobsen and his attorney was made on the EFF list. If anyone, the
Electronic Frontier Foundation should get credit for providing lots of pro
bono advice to people on the edge of technology.

There are many EFF fans on this list. EFF does good work.

/Larry