Creative Commons

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 03:31:19 UTC 2008

I'd like to point out that the cc is specific when you ask them that they
are not in the software licensing business and reccomend using an
established open source license that meets your needs for code.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com