a plea

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Sep 14 21:13:12 UTC 2007

Lawrence Rosen writes:
 > One thing that's kept me from responding publicly so far is that,
 > when I do, people reply "to-all" instead of just to the list and I
 > get two (2) copies of each of these emails. Ugh!  Once is
 > punishment enough! So please, reply only to license-discuss!

Indeed.  Part of this problem is a software design problem.  Email
clients need a "Reply To Recipient" command, which on the face of it
seems stupid.  Why would you reply to yourself??  But ... read on:

http://russnelson.com/rt.html

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | People have strong opinions
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | about economics even though