For Approval: Microsoft Permissive License

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Mon Sep 10 09:28:38 UTC 2007

> Please note that I said host "catb.org", not "www.catb.org".

bash-3.2$ nslookup catb.org

(The browser automatically tried www. when the plain domain failed, and
I noted the address from its address bar.  I cannot work out why the
name lookup is failing, although it only seems to fail for recursive
queries and the local BIND does have the correct nameservers cached.
digging step by step or with +trace works.  I've restarted named and it
seems to have made it work.)

--
David Woolley