BSDL/GPL v3 compatibility

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 3 15:51:37 UTC 2007

Alexander Terekhov,

Do you really understand what you are replying to?

You are replying to:-

<begin quote>

</end quote>

No, *I* did not forget to put anything there; it is the person who
started this thread.

I shudder to think about you will [mis]represent what I said here on some other
thread to some other person?

--
 Mahesh T. Pai <<>> http://paivakil.blogspot.com/