Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 21:45:20 UTC 2007

On 10/23/07, Robin 'Roblimo' Miller <robin at roblimo.com> wrote:
> Mr. Terekhov,
>
> To me, as a list observer and once-in-a-while participant, you seem more
> interested in creating arguments and generally being obnoxious than in
> actually discussing licenses for open source software.

Hey Robin, don't get me started on you. There ain't any license to
discuss at the moment, so what are *you* doing here this time?

> This is the "license-discuss at opensource.org" email list, not the "Argue
> with Alexander Terekhov" email list.

Plonk yourself and shut up, then.

regards,
alexander.

--
"Live cheaply," he said, offering some free advice. "Don't buy a house,
a car or have children. The problem is they're expensive and you have

      -- Free Software Foundation's Richard Stallman: 'Live Cheaply'