Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Tue Oct 23 18:27:59 UTC 2007

Alexander Terekhov wrote:

> The statement "your marxist state of Kerala" is a statement of fact.
> Go ask Kerala's Chief Minister Comrade VS, Polit Bureau member of
> "Communist Party of India (Marxist)" since 1985
> <http://www.vsachuthanandan.org/>. So it was not ranting.

You're obviously and deliberately missing the point, which is
that the store manager has asked you to stop certain behaviour --
not what the behaviour was.

> Right. Very imperfect. A bit less imperfect analogy is this:
>
> "Netscape argues that the mere act of downloading indicates assent.
> However, downloading is hardly an unambiguous indication of assent.

Your participation is hardly one-way downloading.  Your analogy
is even worse than mine.

>> but where is it written that
>> anyone has a *right* to participate in this (or any other
>> privately-maintained) mailing list?
>
> I'm not really insisting on that "right".

Good.

What, no link?  Let me provide one, then: http://opensource.org/board
--
#ken	P-|}