SFLC will love the 7th Circuit

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:35:11 UTC 2007

Hey buddy Dan from troll brigade, witness how non-trolls feed each
other. A kind of a very low-calorie diet (VLCD) to promote rapid
weight loss in patients. Do we high fat lovers care?

On 10/14/07, Brian Behlendorf <brian at hyperreal.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Oct 2007, Chris DiBona wrote:
> > Ah, I get it now. this is me not feeding the trolls anymore....
>
> They're quite content to feed each other, believing we care.
>
>        Brian

regards,
alexander.

--
"To show the falsity of 'PJ''s claims, in most cases I need look no further
than Groklaw itself. 'PJ' wants more journalists to use the site as a

                                          -- http://tinyurl.com/2mn3jc