For Approval: BSD License, PostgreSQL Variant

Chris Travers chris.travers at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 22:08:51 UTC 2007

"table" the consideration of PostgreSQL's BSD license (some dialects
of English use "to table" to mean "to put on the table" i.e. "to
submit for consideration"), I have decided to be clear about that.  I
am suggesting that we postpone further discussion and approval steps
for this license in line with my previous request for the reason that
Mr Tiemann's proposal for a broad approval of all similar licenses
would be sufficient to meet my needs in seeking this approval.

If Mr. Tiemann's proposal does not pass, I will resume this request at
that time.

Best Wishes,
Chris Tavers