SFLC will love the 7th Circuit

Robin 'Roblimo' Miller robin at roblimo.com
Sat Oct 13 17:38:34 UTC 2007

> Groklaw is one of the most biased and least honest sites on the
> internet with respect to presenting both sides of a controversy. PJ
> lives in the Republic of GNU where Richard Stallman and Eben Moglen
> reside. . . where an intellectual property license is not a contract
> and the ghost of Karl Marx creeps about in an ephemeral fantasy of
> romantic bliss. :-)

Hey, dude... mind if I forward this to Brian Akers and Martin Mickos @
MySQL, who release lots of code under the GPL and -- looking at those
soft middles -- don't seem to be missing any meals? :)

Robin 'Roblimo' Miller
Editor in Chief,
SourceForge, Inc.

PS - I think Russ Nelson lives at least partly in your "Republic of GNU"
and is about as far from being a Marxist as you can get without being
Ron Paul....