license categories, was: I'm not supposed to use the ECL v2?

Arnoud Engelfriet arnoud at engelfriet.net
Wed Nov 28 18:54:32 UTC 2007

Chris Travers wrote:
> While I have a business to run and a heavy workload at the moment, I
> would be more than happy to help create a category list of such
> licenses.  If I would create the draft list my myself it would take me
> at least a month with my current workload, but I am a fan of the idea

Would it help if I created a first draft which you could edit?

I already have several articles (in Dutch) with this kind of
categorization. It shouldn't be too hard to turn them into an
overview for OSI.

Arnoud

--
Arnoud Engelfriet, Dutch & European patent attorney - Speaking only for myself
              Arnoud blogt nu ook: http://blog.iusmentis.com/