public? Re: Call for Votes: New OSI-Editors List

Grayg Ralphsnyder wgrayg at mountain.net
Wed Nov 28 03:39:54 UTC 2007

I have been reading this for several months now and find it very
interesting and fascinating and complicated at times.  I've tossed my
2-cents in once or twice.  I would like to be involved as more than just
an observer but know not what I could do.  I like open source, community
development and involvement, try and pay if you like/keep it - and Star
Trek TOS.  I don't care for software patents other than as documentation
as to who figured something out first and as a way to share knowledge -
maybe a bad analogy but patenting 'the wheel' does not help progress.
I think that everyone has been approachable.  It would be silly if there
were no 'brawls' and everyone agreed all the time - then there would
only need to be one person making all the rules, guidelines, licenses,
blah blah, etc..
Zak - here or off list - how can I help as a newbie ?

grayg ralphsnyder