Call for Votes: New OSI-Editors List

Zak Greant zak.greant at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 17:09:58 UTC 2007

Hi Ernie, Greetings All,

Many thanks for pushing this forward! :)

On 11/21/07, Ernest Prabhakar <ernest.prabhakar at gmail.com> wrote:

I'll be working up draft guidelines and requirements for the editor role.

In the meantime, editors who have accepted the offer, please review
the following two messages:
* Electronic Ombuds aka What the heck is this stuff?
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:14787

* Intro to the triage of the Boost Software License
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:14786

... and read all of this thread:

* Commented triage of the Boost Software License
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:14789

As for the proposed editors, I'd be happy to work with anyone who
works in good faith to follow the requirements and guidelines that we
draft up.

> We will monitor the responses (using Trac :-), and plan to announce the
> results on December 1st.

Current votes listed at:
  https://osi.osuosl.org/wiki/editor/voting/2007-11

--