[triage] Re: For Approval: Boost Software License - Version 1.0 - August 17th, 2003

Zak Greant zak at greant.com
Sat Nov 17 20:00:01 UTC 2007

Greetings Ernie, Aloha All,

On Sep 25, 2007, at 09:57PDT (CA), Ernest Prabhakar wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> On Sep 25, 2007, at 2:06 AM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
>
>> I also have no interest in using your trademark. ...
>

>> But you simply can't reduce license proliferation. People will
>> continue to use boost irrespective of your comical approval process.
>
> If you have no interest in OSI Approval, I would ask you to kindly
> unsubscribe from the list.

It is clear that Alexander has a interest in having the license
approved. Nothing further to ticket here.

> If you have constructive suggestions for how to improve the OSI
> Approval Process, please email me directly.

Nothing to ticket.

> If you are goal is simply to bait Russ, then please do it
> privately. This list is for business, not pleasure. :-)

Heh. While this relates to https://osi.osuosl.org/ticket/40, I don't
really need to ticker this. We'll have more than enough input around
this broad set of issues.

Cheers!
--zak