[triage] Upcoming annotated triage of the Boost Software License

Zak Greant zak at greant.com
Sat Nov 17 04:06:52 UTC 2007

Greetings All,

Shortly, I'll start triaging the various messages in the Boost
Software License threads.

During the triage, I will comment on each message and how I am
choosing to process it. This will generate 50+ messages just from me.

This may be very dull for most people on the list - I'll put [triage]
in the subject line so that it is easy to filter out messages
generated by the process.

I am doing this for several reasons:
 * to improve my own understanding of the process
 * to make it easier for people to provide feedback on how to improve
the process
 * to help others understand the triage process so that we can work together
 * to develop a set of recommendations for changes to the license
approval process

--
Cheers!
--zak