Communication skills

Lam YongXian adolf at adolflam.com
Fri Nov 2 02:40:08 UTC 2007

I know life is hard. But I have to agree that, even though the team consist
of volunteers, there should be some kind of efficiency. It is like, why
volunteer when one cannot promise the commitment?

Probably there should be someone designated to keep those devoted community
members informed.

--
Lam YongXian
Adolflam.com