OSI board meeting 6/6

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Wed May 30 18:48:35 UTC 2007

Hi.  On June 5th, I'll gather together the committee's consensus on
the following licenses, and present it to the board for a vote at our
meeting on June 6th.  Please take a moment to look at the discussion
and make sure that any remaining points have been made.  Okay, take a
LONG moment.

Simple Public License (SimPL):
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:sss:12796:200705:ljlcebgacpjodogfcegi

Educational Community License (ECL 2.0):
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:sss:12757:200705:pinhehafopjimikjkpki
and the submittor's summary of discussion:
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:sss:12794:200705:cljjpgeldckepijfbgjb

Socialtext Public License ("STPL"):
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:sss:12652:200703:ddflneepifdnbhkgfeln

Artistic License 2.0:
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:sss:12636:200703:aaaiclffjeamnghfcijk

Common Precertification Development and Distribution License (CPDDL)
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:sss:12600:200703:gckfocofecifgfklmmmg

Generic Attribution Provision (GAP)
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:sss:11984:200612:jfkjkakegkfbihlhcbbn
with the bulk of the discussion here:
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:sss:12392:200701:oiccemjkkoffgnlmoebm

Note that from the most recent License Committee Report,
  http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:11991:200612:kincnlkakmiapebfolbp
the GAP has been deferred for more discussion.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | In my head, I'm
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | violating your