Patent Liability Insurance

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Tue May 15 12:07:50 UTC 2007

Personally I think the have-nots on the business end should help fund a
few of these lawsuits provided they agree never to file their patent
against open source.  Its a bit Machiavelli meets Sun Tzu but if enough
people gave to the cause they might be able to shake Microsoft down for
a few Bil.  Sure they'd just come out with a new flavor of Vista to pay
for it but maybe take out a few companies like SCO.  Screw up the system
enough and maybe Brian gets his way..

--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
http://buni.org