GPLv3, LGPLv3 Review (WAS: License Committee Report for July 2007)

Ernest Prabhakar prabhaka at apple.com
Tue Jul 31 21:23:41 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Just changing the title so we can accurately track the discussion.
As far as I'm concerned, the (L)GPLv3 has been properly submitted, so
it would be wonderful for the community to provide its collective
wisdom as to whether it meets the OSD (rather than getting stuck in
meta-discussions).

-- Ernie P.
(speaking for myself, not the OSI Board, but I don't think they'd
object :-)