Submitting GPLv3 and LGPLv3 for OSI inclusion.

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Jul 19 05:33:25 UTC 2007

Chris DiBona writes:
 > Hi All;
 >
 > I submit the following licenses for consideration by the OSI for
 > inclusion in the list of licenses complying with the OSD.

They should probably be submitted separately since the discussion for
them should be separate.  And, here's the procedure for submitting a
license:  http://opensource.org/approvel

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Jesus screwed up.  He MUST
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | have, otherwise He wasn't