DELETE ME FROM THE MAILING LIST

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jan 27 19:34:24 UTC 2007

From: "Russ Nelson" <nelson at crynwr.com>
> You get off the mailing list by unsubscribing from it; not by posting
> your request so that EVERYONE can see what a Big Fat Idiot you are
> (we're taking notes and naming names).

We're getting note about how polite you can be.

There's a cause for such requests: the mailing list does not send a small monthly reminder about our current subscription options, and how to cancel the subscription, with a simple, preformated URL with out own email address filled in.

Thanks for not insulting people.