delite me from your mailing list

Matthew Flaschen matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu
Wed Jan 24 23:18:46 UTC 2007

I know what you mean.  I was going to suggest we just revoke his posting
privileges and keep him subscribed.  Then I thought, too complicated,
maybe I should just forward him a few months worth of Full Disclosure.
That'll teach him about high traffic mailing lists...

But in the end I just sent a message to
license-discuss-unsubscribe-christian_maletz=yahoo.de at opensource.org and
he should be gone now.

Matthew Flaschen