SocialText AGAINST paper wiki page

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Sat Jan 20 01:31:37 UTC 2007

http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/SPL_Against

I have gotten this started.  You can register to edit it directly here:
http://buni.org/forums/profile.php?mode=register

OR
email me if you don't want to "register" (with your preferred ID and
password)

OR
I'll attempt incorporate arguments made on the list anyhow.

If those in favor would like I offer
http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/SPL_For

but I actually think the socialtext submission pretty clearly spells out
the arguments and their wiki page is available.

In other words: not trying to drive buni.org registrations, just offer a
publicly editable page without making Chinese spam and medical
enhancement ads part of the position.

-Andy

--
No PST Files Ever Again