non-military use license

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Fri Jan 12 03:52:30 UTC 2007

A very good point.  Then again, I would put it to you that the premise
of licenses only applies to rule of law countries anyhow.  It is like
the laughable US export restriction "I promise I'm not under the control
of Iran, X, Y, or Z country...or the guys controlling Iran said it was
okay to say yes to this and download the software through a proxy
anyhow".  Airport security certainly could be more efficient this way,
possibly a degree less effective (not sure there), but certainly more
convenient.

-Andy

--
No PST Files Ever Again