[Fwd: FW: For Approval: Generic Attribution Provision]

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Jan 4 04:23:45 UTC 2007

Must disagree.  We name things and ideas and expect the names to
reliably identify those things and ideas.  For example, you wouldn't
publish an Ethernet packet analyzer under the name Scythereal.  Open
Source describes any software distributed under a license that
complies with Open Source Distribution, and .... we decide if a
license complies.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | You can do any damn thing
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | you want, as long as you