Introducing Open Solutions Alliance

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 18:13:11 UTC 2007

Did you end up asking any quesitons of the panel?  I have to admit to being
underwhelmed by the osa. OSDL/FSG merging will be challenging enough without
these folksc onfusing things. Of course, considering what many of them
consider open source....well anyhow.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com