Welcome to new OSI Editors!

Ernest Prabhakar ernest.prabhakar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:48:58 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the slight delay, but I overlooked the fact that Dec 1st
was on a weekend. :-)

I am pleased to announce that the initial group of OSI Editors has
been overwhelmingly approved, and they are now listed at:

https://osi.osuosl.org/wiki/editor/people

The exceptions are John Cowan (who declined) and Allison Randall (who
didn't respond, as far as I can tell). Many thanks to Zak for his
excellent summation:

https://osi.osuosl.org/wiki/editor/voting/2007-11

Along the way, a number of important issues have been raised regarding
access to the wiki, and the process for managing Trac requests.   I
look forward to working with the new editors to work out a viable
mechanism for further expanding community involvement.  Stay tuned for
details!

Best wishes,
-- Ernie Prabhakar
OSI Board Observer