Groklaw's OSI item (was: When will CPAL actually be _used_?)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 22 20:11:27 UTC 2007

Quoting Cinly Ooi (cinly.ooi at gmail.com):

> Microsoft, like any other submitters, should be cautioned that its
> certification will be pulled if it twist the truth or behave in any manner
> that is detriment to OSI's objective.

OSI has never adopted such a policy.  And, I infer, none is under
current consideration by the Board.

Separately and aside from that, I think that would be a quite terrible
policy that would destroy the integrity of OSI's licence certification
program and make it tend to look like a bunch of loons.  No, thanks.

--
Cheers,           find / -user your -name base -print | xargs chown us:us
Rick Moen
rick at linuxmafia.com