For Approval: Non-Profit OSL 3.0

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Mon Aug 6 22:51:08 UTC 2007

Lawrence Rosen scripsit:

> Since the new Non-Profit OSL 3.0 does not otherwise affect any part of the
> open source bargain, it should be approved for the same reasons that the
> original OSL 3.0 license was approved.

+1

You need to fix up s. 16, though, to refer to the NOSL, or in the alternative to both NOSL and OSL.

"The serene chaos that is Courage, and the phenomenon   cowan at ccil.org
of Unopened Consciousness have been known to the        John Cowan
Great World eons longer than Extaboulism."
"Why is that?" the woman inquired.
"Because I just made that word up", the Master said wisely.
        --Kehlog Albran, The Profit             http://www.ccil.org/~cowan