conducting a sane and efficient GPLv3, LGPLv3 Review

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:54:05 UTC 2007

On 8/3/07, Matthew Flaschen <matthew.flaschen at gatech.edu> wrote:
[...]
> > If that's not enough, just let Welte know about the problem - I
> > suspect he is already fed up with getting funny judgments
>
> Funnily enough, he got just the judgment he wanted and expected.

Really? <Googling...> Ha! Can't wait to enjoy reading the judgment.

"Skype is surprised by the recent decision and believes that it has
not acted improperly. At this time, we cannot comment further because
Skype is considering its options in relation to appealing this
regional judgment."

(Oddly, http://www.gpl-violations.org/ says nothing about event, nor
does http://gnumonks.org/~laforge/weblog/).

regards,