conducting a sane and efficient GPLv3, LGPLv3 Review

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:35:40 UTC 2007

On 8/2/07, Walter van Holst <w.van.holst at mitopics.nl> wrote:
[...]
priori. Which is a valid point, IMAO. BTW, I find it somewhat
misleading that you call Hören an appelate judge (which he is), the
article clearly states that it is written in his role as visiting
professor.

You may peek his roles as you see fit, I guess. I've just looked at
his profile at WIPO

-----
EXPERIENCE IN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY

Judge at the Court of Appeal in Düsseldorf within the Trademark &
Copyright Senate;
Professor in Intellectual Property Law at the University of Muenster;
Member, Task Force Group on Intellectual Property Law, European
Commission/DG XIII.
-----

and picked the first item.

regards,