conducting a sane and efficient GPLv3, LGPLv3 Review

David Woolley forums at david-woolley.me.uk
Wed Aug 1 07:45:48 UTC 2007

It appears to me that everyone is attacking the wrong people.  The real
problem is that that the FSF doesn't care about getting OSI approval,
presumably because they think that the OSD is far too broad.

Maybe if someone were to send them a substantial donation conditional on
their getting OSD approval, they might change their mind!  I'm not
volunteering.
--
David Woolley