what *is* the approval process? [was Re: License Committee Report for July 2007]

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 02:50:13 UTC 2007

Indeed. I hate to sound all political, but is there really a change
that OSI won't approve this license?

That said, I think it will be and so far has been on our hosting
system, quite popular. Wihtin a week of its being allowed, we had over
100 projects registered.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com