License Proliferation Dissatisfaction

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 15:35:25 UTC 2007

I agree that cddl shouldn't have made the cut. But I wasn't part of
the committee. We made similar but not exact decisions when we created
the project hosting service here (yay #2!) And the only license we
actually have people clamor for is the epl. But even that is too
unpopular to warrant inclusion.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com