GPLv3 Drafting Soliticitation

John Koenig john at johnkoenig.com
Fri Apr 13 22:43:05 UTC 2007

I am soliciting private feedback on a version the GPLv3 draft that I will
soon be submitting to the FSF.  Over the past 20 hours of work on this
attachment, I have tried to avoid substantive legal changes to the GPLv3,
attempting primarily to create a more well-drafted document. Whether or not
one agrees with the GPL is incidental at the moment.  I believe that GPLv3
is going to be broadly adopted and this is simply my effort to achieve a
more useful document.

Of course anyone is free to comment directly to the FSF.  However, I found
their automated commenting system too difficult to use.

Your feedback is welcome.

John C. Koenig, Esq.

(650) 726 7775

john at johnkoenig.com

www.johnkoenig.com

http://www.nabble.com/file/7868/GPLv3%20March%2028%202007%20-%20John%20Koenig%20Edits.doc
GPLv3 March 28 2007 - John Koenig Edits.doc