Restriction on distribution by Novell?

Philippe Verdy verdy_p at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 27 13:53:01 UTC 2006

But Novell could still comply with the GPL (v2 or v3) by providing several ways to get the sources in the written offer:
* one for its subscribers only with fast delivery and assistance through its update service
* one everybody, a conventional website where users can seek and peek up the sources as needed
* or for everybody also, through a commercial service that will package the sources and deliver them to requesters on a storage media (at reasonnable price covering humane handling, the cost of the storage media and shipping)