licensing query

David Woolley david at djwhome.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 22:49:33 UTC 2006

> Thank you for your quick response. If I do the above will it harm other
> licenses I have taken excerpts from like some of the stuff we selected
> belongs to Creative Common License.

You will need to treat it as a collective work and license the component
parts separately from the compilation copyright.  If you need more
integration than that, you may have licensing conflict, and you will
have to negotiate with the copyrightowners as you would have to do
for more commercial input to a document.