licensing query

Babar Haq bhaq at pseb.org.pk
Fri Nov 10 05:57:27 UTC 2006

Hello

We are a government organization working under the umbrella of Ministry
of Information Technology, Pakistan.  Primary objectives of our
organization are:

   * Developing a community for OSS
   * Holding workshops on OSS development in all major cities of Pakistan
   * Creating a network of OSS developers
   * Grooming an environment for OSS development in Pakistan
   * Encouraging research and development on OSS activities in local
     universities with international collaboration

Our project is developing a toolkit containing step-by-step manuals
related to open source applications for databases, application servers,
desktop applications, office productivity suites, Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, and
open source desktop applications for the Microsoft Windows platform.

These manuals are *taken* from different online documents covered mostly
under FDL. We have also edited these manuals to suit our needs. We need
help on deciding what license we may use to publish this tool kit.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

--
Babar Haq