[FWD: RE: [Ebxmlrr-tech] License issue with our customer]

David A. Temeles, Jr. dtemeles at nvalaw.com
Wed May 3 18:02:21 UTC 2006

It is clear from the description of the case that the company does not
understand the claims stated in the Complaint filed in the USDC against
them.  If Mr. Urban can post the Complaint filed, I can help summarize the
claims for him so that he can quickly explain the case to potential counsel.
Unfortunately, however, I am not a member of the N.Y. Bar and I cannot offer
him legal advice.

Very truly yours,

Dave
David A. Temeles, Jr.
Temeles & Temeles, PC
703.354.7905 x 230 (Tel)
703.354.7905 (Fax)
dtemeles at nvalaw.com
1616 Anderson Road, Suite 101
McLean, VA 22102

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:
contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify David A. Temeles, Jr. immediately at either (703)
354-7905 x 230 or at dtemeles at nvalaw.com, and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments