Question Regarding GPL

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jan 22 10:28:14 UTC 2006

I wrote:

> To paraphrase their writings on the subject:  Sure, just make it be
> (legally) a truly independent work, and our licence simpy won't effect
> you at all.

This post isn't merely to mention in passing that I actually do know how
to spell "simply" and "affect", but also to mention a new-ish public
archive of this mailing list:

http://www.nabble.com/OpenSource---License-Discuss-f13731.html
(fsb at crynwr.com is also carried.)

Russ of course has the canonical EZmlm archive at
http://www.crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3 , but it usually lags quite a
few days.  Some will no doubt have looked in the past to
http://www.mail-archive.com/license-discuss@opensource.org/ for recent
postings, but that archive suddenly stopped as of July 2004.  So, the
nabble.com thing is currently quite useful.