Help in choosing appropriate open-source license...

Lawrence Rosen lrosen at rosenlaw.com
Wed Feb 15 06:35:46 UTC 2006

> v2.1 is OSI certified;
> not sure whether v3.0 is officially certified but maybe the
> OSI board or Larry Rosen (its author) can answer that.

OSL and ASL version 3.0 were approved by the OSI board. I've been waiting
for their announcement. In the meantime, you can find the licenses on my
website:

   www.rosenlaw.com/OSL3.0.htm
   www.rosenlaw.com/AFL3.0.htm

/Larry

** Lawrence Rosen
** Rosenlaw & Einschlag, technology law offices
** Stanford University School of Law, Lecturer in Law
** 3001 King Ranch Road, Ukiah, CA 95482
** 707-485-1242  *  fax: 707-485-1243
** Author of "Open Source Licensing: Software Freedom
**    and Intellectual Property Law" (Prentice Hall 2004)
** [www.rosenlaw.com]