Help in choosing appropriate open-source license...

David Dillard david_dillard at symantec.com
Tue Feb 14 20:24:25 UTC 2006

Actually, MySQL doesn't charge for large companies, they charge for
support - the number of employees and/or amount of revenue being
irrelevant.

Perhaps if you elaborated on what your goals are it would help.  For
example, do you want to allow companies to use the source?  Do you want
to allow companies to redistribute the source?  Do you want to allow
companies to modify the source?  Please add any other requirements or
desires that are important to you.

Btw, from the tone of your email I don't think what you *want* is really
open source, though it sounds like you might be able to live with it.

--- David