Status of ACE License Submission

Andy Tai lichengtai at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 19:20:25 UTC 2005

Well, what I like to see is for the ACE right holder
to say the same thing: you can use ACE/TAO with GPL
programs.

Then that is the same as directly license ACE under
the GPL in addition to whatever other license is used
:-)

And this matters because ACE and TAO are two great
pieces of software contributed to the world by
Washington University.  Few works of research software
are as professionally done in their publicly available
(free software/open source) forms as ACE/TAO.