[off-topic] Please help Brazilian free Software Project

mvdiogo at sfiec.org.br mvdiogo at sfiec.org.br
Mon Sep 12 15:20:06 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am sorry to reply this message to you but we are facing a very critical
moment in Free Software in Brazil.
Sergio Amadeu, a man who love free software is getting out of Brazilian
ITI. His decision of getting out of ITI is because his projects are
getting out of funds buy politcs decision.
We ask for your support of votting for him to stay. This we say how
important are Free Software for Brazil as it is for Serginho.
Please vote and send this e-mail for your friend.

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/freesfa/petition.html

Thanks a lot.

Marcus

Here are some information about who is Sergio Amadeu...

http://www.newsforge.com/trends/04/06/20/1420245.shtml
http://www.abt-br.org.br/portal/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=274&Itemid=2
http://www.investnews.net/ultimasnoticias/default.asp?id_editoria=2236&id_noticia=527348
http://www.terra.com.br/istoe/1873/economia/1873_nem_tao_livre_assim.htm