Pre-existing purpose and value vs Adminstrative rules

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 9 22:26:44 UTC 2005

Quoting Brian Behlendorf (brian at collab.net):

> Hmm - can you find the one that says "the OSI board has adopted these"?

Unfortunately, that apparently will have to be pulled out of the Board's
minutes -- so I've marked the description in my knowledgebase index with
"(Slightly revised text as approved by the OSI Board is pending.)"

(Just to clarify:  I have _not_ seen that or any other internal Board
communication, but surmise the above based on comments posted here.)