License Committee Report for September 2005

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Sep 9 21:00:04 UTC 2005

Ben Tilly writes:
 > Nowhere that I can find is there any link to additional information
 > that you'd like people to know about.

Yep, I can't find it either.  It was definitely in the statement on
license proliferation that we issued at OSBC in San Francisco, but
it seems to have disappeared after we asked our webmaster to remove
the political statement surrounding license proliferation.

I don't recall any discussion around the three criteria, so I suspect
that we did not adequately communicate our intent to him.  Danese
could pull the exact motion out of her minutes, but she's at or just
leaving the same conference as Michael and Sanjeeva.

--
--my blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | with some experience
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     you know what to do.