Pre-existing purpose and value vs Adminstrative rules

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 9 20:16:45 UTC 2005

Quoting Forrest J. Cavalier III (forrest at mibsoftware.com):

> (BTW, the 3 criteria are no longer at the opensource.org where they used
> to be, I had to dig them out of Russ's email from 3/2/2005....)  Steve M,
> can you fix this?

The hyperlink is http://www.crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/3/9564, which I
have now also listed, for ready reference, as item "OSI Administrative
Criteria" in my linuxmafia.com knowledgebase's Licensing_and_Law
category.  http://linuxmafia.com/kb/

I'm sure Steve Mallett will find a suitable place for the text on OSI's
Web site in good time, but I'm glad to assist, for now.  (It took me a
few minutes to re-find Russ's post, so I can save others the effort, at
least.)