Administravia - list unsubscription

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Sep 8 20:53:33 UTC 2005

Alex Bligh writes:
 > Is it possible (given recent messages both on and off list) to put

Only one of those messages made it to the list.  I head them off.  I
can't help it if people CC you on their unsubscription list as if you
could help them.

 > a footer on the bottom of each mail message saying how to unsubscribe.

No.  When you subscribed to the list, you got told how to get off the
list.  I treat people like responsible adults unless they prove
otherwise.

--
--my blog is at     blog.russnelson.com         | with some experience
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |     you know what to do.