STIX fonts for free mathematics - comments needed on draft license

Matthew Seth Flaschen superm40 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 6 20:18:29 UTC 2005

Comment sent.  Beyond your criticism I noted that the prohibition against sales of the isolated font was futile because someone could simply put it in a self-extracting zip, which is technically a larger software package(even if you're going by file size, which isn't the real meaning of the document, you can just turn off compression on the zip).

-Matt Flaschen