OVPL / CDDL (OSCON meeting)

David Ryan david at livemedia.com.au
Fri Oct 21 00:57:51 UTC 2005

It sounds like that the board were to actually meet on Wednesday at the
European OSCON.  Was the OVPL discussed at all, and has the board made a
decision on how to proceed with this license?  I believe the boards
approval is the only current requirement pending for OVPL and OVLPL.

I would also be interested in other discussions the board made which can
be safely made public.  I completely agree with the sentiment of David
Barret's emails.  I understand that not all the boards business should
be made available.  However, items such as licenses discussed and some
other tid bits of information would be useful.

btw.  You can play OSI's who's who here..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/x180/sets/1145208/

David.